This durable basket was hand woven by Alice Ogden using black ash splints and features hand whittled white oak rims, a swing-handle AND a reinforced bottom!
Size: 14” diameter x 10” height (18” height including handle upright)
Materials: black ash, white oak and brass nails
- Care instructions:
- Dust often with a feather duster or soft brush
- To preserve the natural colors and stop fading do not place in direct sunlight.
- Avoid water as natural splints expand when wet.
- Handmade Disclaimer:
- As with all handmade and small-batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same
- Variations in size, color, and design will naturally occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice variations.