This rectangular basket hand-woven by Alice Ogden has a lengthwise white oak handle and is woven with contrasting widths of black ash splints that makes the bottom and sides of the basket pleasing to the eye. Tightly woven to create a delicate look, this basket is a balance of strength and style that captures one’s imagination for decorating ideas and could be useful in any room.
- Size: 11.5” x 9.5” x 4.5” height (8.5” with handle)
- Materials: Black ash and white oak
- Care instructions:
- Dust often with a feather duster or soft brush
- To preserve the natural colors and stop fading do not place in direct sunlight.
- Avoid water as natural splints expand when wet.
- Handmade Disclaimer:
- As with all handmade and small-batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same
- Variations in size, color, and design will naturally occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice variations.