Salisbury Apple with Tall Handle
Artist Alice Ogden named this treasure after her hometown of Salisbury, NH. Much like the town, this traditional black ash basket comes to your home with the charm of historic beauty that is long lasting and easy to live with. Featuring a hand carved single 6” overhead handle this basket is perfect for holding colorful skeins of yarn or whatever your heart desires. We know you will find the right use for this charming piece.
- Size: 10.5” dia. x 8” height (14” with handle)
- Materials: Black ash and white oak
- Care instructions:
- Dust often with a feather duster or soft brush
- To preserve the natural colors and stop fading do not place in direct sunlight.
- Avoid water as natural splints expand when wet.
- Handmade Disclaimer:
- As with all handmade and small-batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same
- Variations in size, color, and design will naturally occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice variations.