Miniature Feather Basket
Feather baskets were traditionally designed with a lid that cannot be removed and were used to collect and store feathers. Artist Alice Ogden wove this miniature basket standing at an incredible height of only 1.75 inches! It is woven using black ash splints and features a miniature hand whittled white oak rims and handle. This Miniature Feather Basket is a special addition to anyone who collects miniature!
Size: 1.125” diameter x 1.75” (2” height with handle)
Materials: black ash and white oak
- Care instructions:
- Dust often with a feather duster or soft brush
- To preserve the natural colors and stop fading do not place in direct sunlight.
- Avoid water as natural splints expand when wet.
- Handmade Disclaimer:
- As with all handmade and small-batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same
- Variations in size, color, and design will naturally occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice variations.