Sale Sold out
Regular price $700.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The Cheese Tub is referred to as a “tub” because it resembles the shape of a traditional washing tub. It features an open cheese weave bottom with solid sides and two ear handles that details the pure simplicity captured in the natural hand harvested materials. This is a good decorative basket to appreciate the beauty and quality craftsmanship of artisan Alice Ogden.
- Size: 9.5” dia. x 3” height (4 with handles)
- Materials: Black ash and white oak
- Care instructions:
- Dust often with a feather duster or soft brush
- To preserve the natural colors and stop fading do not place in direct sunlight.
- Avoid water as natural splints expand when wet.
- Handmade Disclaimer:
- As with all handmade and small-batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same
- Variations in size, color, and design will naturally occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice variations.