Product Description: This large basket is tightly woven over an antique wooden form and unlike Alice Ogden’s other work baskets, it has a solid wooden Nantucket bottom. Woven to the height of 14 inches, it is taller than a traditional bushel basket making it even more useful for storing quilts, towels, toys or whatever your heart desires. It features two durable hand carved white oak side handles and would make a tasteful addition to your home.
Size: 18.5"x 14" (17" with handle)
Materials: Black ash and white oak
- Care instructions:
- Dust often with a feather duster or soft brush
- To preserve the natural colors and stop fading do not place in direct sunlight.
- Avoid water as natural splints expand when wet.
- Handmade Disclaimer:
- As with all handmade and small-batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same
- Variations in size, color, and design will naturally occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice variations.