The distinguished style of the quatrefoil pattern is shown on the bottom of this unmistakable beauty. Artist Alice Ogden selected the finest of her hand prepared black ash splints for the remarkable detail that goes into this traditional design. A delicate yet sturdy treasure made to be showcased.
- Size: 7” dia. x 2.5” height (3.25” with handle)
- Materials: Black ash and white oak
- Care instructions:
- Dust often with a feather duster or soft brush
- To preserve the natural colors and stop fading do not place in direct sunlight.
- Avoid water as natural splints expand when wet.
- Handmade Disclaimer:
- As with all handmade and small-batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same
- Variations in size, color, and design will naturally occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice variations.