Product Description: Master craftswomen Alice Ogden wove this black ash basket to hold onions in her own kitchen. It features a simplistic open cheese weave design with a decorative hand carved white oak swing handle. Although intended to hold onions and would be the perfect addition to any cook’s kitchen, we will leave it up to you to be creative and find your own functional or decorative use.
Size: 9.5” x 6.5” height (12" with handle)
- Materials: Black ash, white oak and brass nails
- Care instructions:
- Dust often with a feather duster or soft brush
- To preserve the natural colors and stop fading do not place in direct sunlight.
- Avoid water as natural splints expand when wet.
- Handmade Disclaimer:
- As with all handmade and small-batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same
- Variations in size, color, and design will naturally occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice variations.